For the past seven years, I’ve recorded one second of video for every day of my life, then combined them all to create a 5-6 minute video that summarizes that year. Here is this year’s video.
Highlights from this year:
- I saw David Byrne live in concert at the very last Sasquatch Music Festival
- I attended XOXO fest in Portland
- I climbed to the top of Kokohead Crater in Oahu
- I joined a new team at Amazon (at Prime Video!)
- I ate lots and lots of food and saw lots of movies and shows
Thanks for taking a look at my life through this unique lens.